This is the result of our work, for which we are working hard. Freshly roasted coffee in a grain and a cup. Fragrant and full of taste.
Ethiopia Guji Koromii
Filter: jasmine, red apple, raspberry
Espresso: nectarine, mango, lemon
Coffee is grown by farmers living in the Koromii Valley. Every day, the coffee is picked and sent to the Sookoo group's Suke Kuto drying station, located a short walk from Koromii. Sookoo Group is managed by Toure Waji, known as the "King of Guji". He grew up in the region and is an expert in local agronomy and permaculture.
Only red cherries are selected for drying, which are pre-sorted by soaking in water. The cherries are then laid out on African beds to avoid unwanted fermentation during the drying process.
The cherry is turned 5-6 times a day to ensure uniform drying. During the rain and at night, the cherry is covered to avoid re-moistening. Coffee dries from 24 to 28 days. Then it is sent to other farmers for storage.
Ethiopia Guji Koromii has characteristic taste notes:
Jasmine, red apple, raspberry in the filter
Nectarine, mango, lemon in espresso
- SELF-DELIVERY (Free) Pickup from Fresh Black Coffee Center. Carried out from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 15.00 on weekdays at Bilomorska1a street. Orders are issued at the Black Cafe bar. Orders are not shipped day by day. Orders are shipped the next day after payment.
- Courier delivery by Nova Poshta (100 UAH) Address delivery is carried out by Nova Poshta courier Orders placed from Monday to Thursday are shipped the next day and placed on Friday-Sunday - on Monday. Delivery for subscription always free *
- AT THE "NOVA POSHTA" OFFICE IN UKRAINE (according to mail tariffs) Delivery to the post office is carried out at the rates of Nova Poshta. Free delivery from 1000 UA. Address delivery by Nova Poshta courier - according to the tariffs of the state of Nova Poshta service. Delivery for subscription always free *
- Call: +38 050 415 09 15
- Write: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will help you with pleasure!